MLM, anyone doing it or done it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetyrex

Reaction score
Has or is anyone involved with MLM company.
I am interested to hear from people who are doing it or who have done it and would like to know your thoughts. Has it worked for you or not worked for you? I have been approached by a friend and am considering doing it as a sideline. I haven't made any decisions yet! I know there is a lot of negativity attached to it but surely it's working for some people?!
I won't be involving it with my beauty business or my clients.

I work with Bodyshop at home have done for 16 years, love the opportunities it offers you flexible can build a career (I was a regional manager with 400+ consultants) or you can just do a few parties or sales etc, you make an average of £50 per party so good money ! The big money is made from building teams & some MLM companies focus more heavily on that than others so I guess Bodyshop is more party plan than MLM btw I was able to refocus as my life changed & build my beauty business without losing my Bodyshop business either all about flexibility - hope this helps

Really helpful
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back