Mobile barbicide jars

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x.HollyJayne.x

Reaction score
Hia!
I'm new to salon geek and this is my first post, so I apologise if this has already been covered in the forum already...
I'm a newly qualified nail technician and have set up my own little mobile business. The only thing that I'm having difficulty with is finding something suitable for disinfecting/sterilising my tools!!
Can anyone recommend anything please :)
Thank youuu x

Hia!
I'm new to salon geek and this is my first post, so I apologise if this has already been covered in the forum already...
I'm a newly qualified nail technician and have set up my own little mobile business. The only thing that I'm having difficulty with is finding something suitable for disinfecting/sterilising my tools!!
Can anyone recommend anything please :)
Thank youuu x

Lots of mobile techs on here recommend glass hot dog jars with a screw top lid. Remember to remove the hotdogs first ;)

Lots of mobile techs on here recommend glass hot dog jars with a screw top lid. Remember to remove the hotdogs first ;)

Ahhh that's a brilliant idea!! Something so cheap and simple!! I was expecting some really expensive gadget haha!!! Thank you :) x

I use a hot dog jar. Works fine!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

In morrisons I got a clear flask and my tools fit perfect, think it was £1. :)

Also you can get sanitise spray too from Sallys. I use it for spraying files etc and I even clean my make up brushes with it. Make sure it has a high percentage of alcohol. I have a long tupperware bottle I found in asda once for my barbicide (plastic so a little safer)

xx

Spoil sport! :lol:

Thank you all :) x

Hi I am mobile and have used this for over two years, it's always stored on its side and has never leaked don't know what its called but they seem to available everywhere in different shapes and sizes. I got mine from Tesco x

Oops forgot picture!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 189

Latest posts

Back