Mobile barbicide?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicole10

Reaction score
hi geeks!

im just getting started mobile hairdressing, and was wondering how you mobile geeks disinfect your brushes/combs/scissors? Is there an effective way when your going from place to place?

thankyou!

Hello! iv got a large barbicide jar that after each working day i put my clips and combs ect in that. Hows it going mobile? X

Hello! iv got a large barbicide jar that after each working day i put my clips and combs ect in that. Hows it going mobile? X
Could you use some sort of disinfectant spray? Found this on capitals website under hairdressing hygiene but it says for files but just check if you can use it for combs & scissors etc...
Mundo File and Abrasive Disinfectant Spray 250ml

Hth xx

thanks girls i am using a spray at the moment inbetween clients but its so flaming slow i can usually just bring everything home and pop it in barbicide anyway!!! its kinda going in fits and starts, 2 weeks of month (after pay day!!) im quite busy and need to put my daughter into nursery more, the other 2/3 weeks are totally quiet.
Also finding im struggling for extension clients just now as so many people round me are doing stupid prices like £100-150 for full head and claming its "best quality remy hair"! :(
tried doing gumtree ads, but only got wierdos so trying recommend a friend and discounts for groups xxx

thanks girls i am using a spray at the moment inbetween clients but its so flaming slow i can usually just bring everything home and pop it in barbicide anyway!!! its kinda going in fits and starts, 2 weeks of month (after pay day!!) im quite busy and need to put my daughter into nursery more, the other 2/3 weeks are totally quiet.
Also finding im struggling for extension clients just now as so many people round me are doing stupid prices like £100-150 for full head and claming its "best quality remy hair"! :(
tried doing gumtree ads, but only got wierdos so trying recommend a friend and discounts for groups xxx

Thatsa

Sorry that's the exact same as me! Clients busy after payday and crap cheap extensionists taking good clients!! Annoying xx

Latest posts

Back