Mobile Business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa21

Reaction score
Hi
Just wondered if anyone has some great marketing ideas to gain new clients for my mobile business. I offer complementary and some beauty treatments. I have tried advertising in the local press, leaflet drops, special offers on my website etc but it is just so slow!
Any ideas gratefully received.

im in the same situation lol do people jus not want our services??? i read on here a good way to increase clients is to offer a disscount if they introduce a friend or do a card like what the do in coffee places have 9 teatments and 10th free maybe thats to many treatments id use have 5 treatments and recive the 6th free. try looking through older threads coz im sure theres loads of people who ask this hth xx

Do you have a hair dressers or beauty salon near you that does not offer the services you do? That way you could ask them to swap cards - you leave your cards of flyers on their counter and they will give you their cards which you can hand out to your customers.

Refer a friend is always a good idea or even 2 for 1 where you can say "bring a friend and only pay x"

Have you tried dropping off some leaflets at a wedding shop? Brides will want to look tanned and beautiful and a pamper party for her and the bridesmades might work or you might even catch a full hen party?

Another idea could be the local gym - you can leave your card there and its likely you get some more clients that way. Maybe have a look if there is a dance school near you as they always want to look tanned darkly.

One more idea is business centres which has proven to be successful also as you can offer lunchtime spraytans and again they will refer you to their friends and collegues. Once you have new clients they will also look at the other treatments you offer and then you can multiply your profit per client as you spend more time with them but still only travel the distance once :o)

Latest posts

Back