Mobile carry case/bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onthelashmobile

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

What kind of bag/carry case do you use when doing mobile nails?

Thanks

Amy

I have a molly coddle case. Its great! But.. im now needing more space :( lol x

I have a Roo bellaroo bag personally I find the main compartment very small and can't fit all of my products in. I did have a 3 compartment wheelie case which was good for space but awkward to travel with as I had to break it down to fit into the car. X

A toolbox (except it's a bag) from B&Q. I only do Shellac though

I'm just starting out and have the CND Colour Pro mobile starter package.. which comes with a very professional looking mobile case.
I got it yesterday and its fab. Lots of compartments, and fits the new lamp in also. Highly recommended if you use CND x

I'm just starting out and have the CND Colour Pro mobile starter package.. which comes with a very professional looking mobile case.
I got it yesterday and its fab. Lots of compartments, and fits the new lamp in also. Highly recommended if you use CND x

Have you any photos of the case with all your kit in it? I am seriously considering investing in the case. Do you still find it good after having it for a while? Xx

I have a too glamour bag - it's just rating to get to small but i do have products for shellac, manicure, nail art and acrylics in there so it's done pretty well x

Have you any photos of the case with all your kit in it? I am seriously considering investing in the case. Do you still find it good after having it for a while? Xx

I still love my case as much now as I did before yes. I'll attach a pic. Mine carrys two bags containing polish/shellac all a nail prep products, table lamp, lamp, couch roll, small tub which I use as a bin and a couple of towels then all tools minx etc. yes if I need more towels/products I have to take my other case/ a bag too but I wouldn't change this one. I've tried to upload the pic but it won't on here. I'll try to tomorrow from my computer x

Latest posts

Back