Mobile colours??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuapaGem

Reaction score
Hey
I'm just wondering what colours you have in your mobile kits? I take a couple that I know are popular but unless I go to clients for a colour consultation then buy colours I'm stuck at what to take?? Also who uses which system? I've been using wella because sallys do a deal on colour chart and I get on well with Wella but do like rusk too??

Hi! I usually tie the consultation in with a skin test and once decided on the colour I go buy it xxx

Do u go to skin test them everytime tho? What about if your using foils??

And hi! Sorry :) x

I use ikon osmo. Fab colours. Also use the products. Got the whole range plus vat. There's 57 colours I think. So I have one of each colour then always prepared. They are 100ml tube for 3.99 plus vat. The main head office will send you lots of supporting leaflets etc there Fab

Craig Keane
www.hculture.co.uk

I use Wella, and carry all the Koleston colours I ever used in the salon, several of each popular shades, and plenty of the double bases. I have all the mix tones, that way I can make a shade if I have ran out or need to make a new one up.
I also have the L'oreal majicontrasts for vibrant shades over tint, and some colour touch shades that I like :hug:

I wouldnt bother carting colours around everywhere with you hun, just keep in stock at home a tube of the most popular colours and as mentioned...plenty of the base shades and mix tones. I work the same way as mentioned above....go round to do skin test and colour consultation and then go and buy the colour you need, then when you do that clients hair ask them if they want same next time or something different then you know what colours to get :) the only thing I keep on me at all working times are my colour charts, skin testing stuff, foil and bleach with 9% (sometimes clients decide they want some highlights at the last minute and since I dont skin test for bleach highlights...happy days)
oh and i use wella aswel :)

I allways do a consultation and skin test first then rebook...
i have colours in stock my double bases, highlift and some colour touch 66/07 66/03 and my powder bleach the rest i order as i need x

Hi, i use L'oreal majirel & i usually just stock up on the colours i use most (for my regulars) then any new clients i'll pop in & see them with the shade chart & do a skin test then buy the colour in!x

Thank you for your replies! Very helpful :)
Thank you

Latest posts

Back