mobile extraction help pls...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxurynails

Reaction score
Hey,

I've started my own mobile business now and really struggling to find a really good chemical and dust extraction unit idealy table top.
I was using the purex table at the salon but now i'm mobile I don't have it, i know they do a mobile version but it's pretty big. does anyone know anywherwe that I can get one that doens't cost the earth???
My husband is hoping to make something but obviously this will take a fair bit of planning and time, meanwhile my eyes and nose are suffering with nothing..
Lisa x

I am no expert, but a real good fume and dust extraction will cost money. I just orderd my Purex table and okee it's expensive. But away with the dust and fumes.

I first had a "dustcollector" from kayline. You can actualy turn it on, but it does not work. It is however handy to swipe your dust in.

My advise would deff be, make the investment. Buying something that does'nt work but is cheaper, will be more expensive in the long run.

Minette

I first had a "dustcollector" from kayline. You can actualy turn it on, but it does not work. It is however handy to swipe your dust in.
Minette
This sounds like a car i had - pressing the accelerator made it noisier but not faster :eek:

To be honest, as a mobile I don't have extraction ventilation to take with me. I find that as I move to a new location between each client and use a fresh towel with each client I don't suffer from the effects of dust. I work smart anyway so vapours aren't a problem for me either.

In between each client I get to stretch, breathe fresh air and renew bits of my kit (files and towels)...... It's different from sitting in a salon....

hth's

no i dont have one either, i just make sure there is good ventilation in the room

xxx

Latest posts

Back