Mobile hairdressers and cleaning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caro235

Reaction score
Can any mobile hairdressers tell me do you clean up after cutting client's hair? I do anyway but I've just had a client's home help say to client can you tell C (me) to sweep all the hair up as I've just washed the floor! Am I right to be annoyed as if she had any sense she'd have waited for me to finish before washing the floor?

I always put a sheet down first before I start any service. Once finished I fold everything away and do my best to made sure I don't leave anything behind.

I'd let it go over your head!!

I do clean up after myself anyway and I sometimes use a sheet I just thought the home help had a bit of a cheek especially as client said she's not supposed to wash the floors anyway

I have been mobile for 8 years and must say that I always offer but 99% of my clients say they will do it. I do however do it for my elderly clients and make sure all the sides/table is back to how I found it. I agree why wash a floor knowing your coming!

I always offer but they say they will do it

I don't understand this? Are you annoyed because she asked you to sweep up?

I did mobile work for 6 years before opening my salon and I never swept or cleaned hair up, I do not know any other mobile people that would either, they choose to have their hair done at home after all.

I would insist on cleaning up afterwards,....just as I would in a salon.
Surprised anyone would think that unusualo_O

I always offer to sweep up after myself not once has a client said yes , but usually with older clients I insist , I wouldn't be offended at all if a client asked me to sweep up , but I have the outlook once I complete the service I sweep up after myself but clients say they will do it , we would do it if we were in a salon x

I always offer to clear up the hair and some clients aren't able to so I would expect to do it for them. I like to leave them as I found them, but with better hair!

I always say have you got a dustpan and brush or hoover most people will be like no don't be silly but you've got to offer and expect to clean up you couldn't just leave a mess of you were in a salon

I usually off the first time I meet them and if they say no it ok I leave it at that, but I have elderly customer who I alway clear up after,

Latest posts

Back