Mobile hairdressing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you pm me to please!! Really want a comfy wash! Thanks x

And pm me also please lovely! Thank you xx

any reviews on the comfy wash yet before we all go out and get one?

when i use to do mobile i took my own chair (so the client was the right height for me) I first started out with a bag on wheels with all my things in, however i then found a box on wheels from sallys, it had differnt boxes in them so i knew exactly where everything was - and i could take the lid off of the top part and use it as a trolley.. It was fab! ... As for the sink, i use to get them to tip their head over the bath - not good for both iand the clients back!! Mobile was good as you can answer your calls and book appointments around yourself xxx

I heard all good things and a got a single tap shower year off eBay (couldn't get one local)

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Pm me please I want a comfy wash! Xxx

My comfy wash was posted today! Can't wait to get it!!

Oh my oh my! Yes I can certainly agree! I just think no matter what besides people house hygiene, tight spaces and high back chairs are also annoying! It's also hard to wash looong n thick hair while mobile...=P

Sent from my HTC Glacier

I hate when the house stinks of fags so badly it makes me feel sick yuk!!! Tight spaces and high chairs are Soo annoying! Also some larger ladies insist on getting up every 5 minutes when I'm cutting their hair as it is too painful to sit on a stool! Haha had this happen lots of times. Just sit still for goodness sakes! Xxx

I used my comfy wash today! LOVE IT!!!

Hi there, the email for the comfy wash, sound great, he should put u on comission! Lol

Hi could I get you to pm me as we'll I've been looking round for something like a comfy wash for ages thank you xx

Hi Sorry my last message didnt make sense, was just asking for the email for the comfywash, think i was half asleep lol! I have managed to find his email by googling comfywash. Thank for the tip! Lets hope i can still get one x

I found it thought google a brought up an old post in here

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back