Mobile hairdressing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorna_

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a full qualified hairdresser with nearly 7 years salon experience. I've decided to take the leap and start out my own mobile business! Any advice on how to get started? Where to start?

Any advice appreciated ☺️

I went mobile 3 years ago...firstly think about how you intend to market your business - facebook yell.com Google etc are all good tools to use
Think about prices - don't over price for your area but agsin don't seem too cheap
You will also need to think about marketing materials - price lists business cards loyalty card etc - vistaprint are very reasonably priced
Make a facebook page for your new business- post pictures of your work special offers for new customers Etc
Hope this helps x

I went mobile 3 years ago...firstly think about how you intend to market your business - facebook yell.com Google etc are all good tools to use
Think about prices - don't over price for your area but agsin don't seem too cheap
You will also need to think about marketing materials - price lists business cards loyalty card etc - vistaprint are very reasonably priced
Make a facebook page for your new business- post pictures of your work special offers for new customers Etc
Hope this helps x

That's a great help! ☺️ it's just order of what to do things really. Advertise or get cards and leaflets and stuff to help first? X

Both, Facebook is a free tool..yell.com offer free listings as does google
Set a realistic budget for your price lists/cards and stick to it, there's plenty of online sites that will do them just shop around and find designs you like etc-I always used vistaprint as they did a whole selection of products in my preferred design - I did use car door magnets for a while which worked great but when I removed them you could see where they had been

That's great! Thanks ☺️

Hi. Did u go mobile in the end? Do u regret it or is it a good decision? Im jn the same boat now and wondering wether to do it ive been in my salon 10 years x

Hi. Did u go mobile in the end? Do u regret it or is it a good decision? Im jn the same boat now and wondering wether to do it ive been in my salon 10 years x

Hiya, unfortunately not [emoji20] had a few other things pop up which have put it back a bit. Definitely still considering it though!

Latest posts

Back