Mobile hairdressing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurenmoss98

Reaction score
Hiya!
Just wondering if anyone could help me so I’ve just started my mobile hairdressing business alongside working in the salon and I just wanted to know..
1) how do you rinse colours out without difficulty, I know it sounds silly but wondering what the best way is. I’ve heard of the portable basins, are they worth it?

2) do you declare yourself as self employed and how do you go about doing it, I have insurance but is there anything else that you need to do to to show you’re working for yourself?

3) best ways of promoting yourself and getting clients, i have an Instagram but it’s not really doing anything just yet.

Thanks so much in advance❤️ Any other tips or advice would be amazing x

1) portable basins aren’t that great unless you invest in a really expensive one.

Use a shower head on a bath, or kitchen sink.

With extensions they can’t actually flip their hair forward because it can Matt up, so tackle that by maybe letting them sit back by the bath..

2) self employed if you earn over the freshhold etc 85k pay taxes little bit more complex than that but you should put a thread in the business section about that.

3) word of mouth, people aren’t going to follow a Instagram if they haven’t seen content on there, once you get your name out people will recommend.

Post amazing work.

Offer deals

Latest posts

Back