Mobile nail case/trolley/bag - what is the best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krystle-tips

Reaction score
Hi, I'm am starting a new mobile business and I'm looking into buying a bag for all my gear.
I don't like the metal trolleys as they look really bulky and heavy.

I have seen a sahar fabric trolley on eBay for £82 has anyone got one? Do they have enough storage space?

What do you carry you nail products / lamp in?

Your answers are very much appreciated! Xx

Hi. I'm mobile as well and I just bought a suitcase on the advice of EA. I needed something that was light and would be easy to get on and off the bus as I don't drive. I find this works the best for me. My avatar is the picture of my suitcase. I love it. Hth.

The best advice I can give you is to get a bag/case/box for each treatment you do rather than look for 1 to hold everything.

It is a nightmare to try and carry a big bag or case with a ton of products & equipment your not going to actually need for that appointment.

Having a case or bag with everything you need for each treatment makes life easier for when you get busy too.

Also don't be tempted to have part kits where you need to take things from other bags as this will mean that at some point, you will turn up to an appointment having forgotten something because it's still in a different kit. Yes it might mean buying 2 or 3 or the same thing but it will be worth it for the peace of mind I promise.

I use an array of different bags, cases and boxes for the different treatments I do. The fact they are different helps me to know exacly which ones I need to grab for the appointments I have.

I also have bought myself a bag with my logo on that will hold a few of my smaller pre packed kits in one (tinting kit, lashes kit & extension reel etc..) to lessen how many cases/bags I have to carry to the car and to the clients door.

Roo trolley. There was a thread on here a few months back about bags for mobile techs. Probable worth a search.

Roo beauty do fab nail cases x

If you're going mobile and travelling by public transport whatever you do, please don't buy a metal case...they look fantastic but are SO heavy and difficult to pull along. (I'm talking from experience here...absolute nightmare!)

The Roo Emerald case is fantastic (light, easy to pull along, great little storage compartments) and fits everything in...however I think Roo have stopped selling it, but there are a few on Amazon still (sold by Roo).

Hope this helps

I have one of those metal cases which has the different compartments which you can separate. So there are three cases which hold all my stuff, so if I know I'm only doing a gel polish I only have to take one section with me, and find I don't have to carry a massive case around all the time.

Latest posts

Back