Mobile nail table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danii27

Reaction score
I have this table and although it's sold as portable and has a carry case it's quite heavy.

Ok, thanks may have to re- think this one then! Has anyone else out there got any suggestions for a good mobile table - not to heavy?

I have this, it's not that heavy, mine only weighs about 7kgs. I got mine off eBay though not capital.

I have this, it's not that heavy, mine only weighs about 7kgs. I got mine off eBay though not capital.

Do you find it spacious enough to fit your lamp and all your bits and pieces? Also it it easy to put up?

Hiya. I have a mobile table off ebay looks the same to this table , I find it lightweight and handy with the draw so you don't have to keep going into your box/bag. There is space for a UV lamp. I find it very handy x

Hiya. I have a mobile table off ebay looks the same to this table , I find it lightweight and handy with the draw so you don't have to keep going into your box/bag. There is space for a UV lamp. I find it very handy x

Thanks for the feedback, I think it will probably end up being this one as I have yet to see anything else I like!

Latest posts

Back