Mobile nail table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good folding table suitable for nails? I've just decided to go mobile and want to get a table just in case the client doesn't have one. Can any recommend one that's lightweight? I've seen one but its only 60 x 40cm would it be big enough? I'd need room for my nail pillo and uv lamp xx

I got my table on line from Lakeland. Its really sturdy and easy to carry. It has 3 different heights too and is wipe clean.

I have the one linked above and it's very good. Lots of room and sturdy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lighter the better, in my experience the ones that are specifically for nails are SO heavy it nearly kills you taking it to and from the car!

I don't do mobile any more but if I were to start again I'd definitely get a non-standard one from the likes of Lakeland.

Karaxxx

I have this table;
New White Portable Manicure Nail Table Station Desk Spa Beauty Salon Equipment | eBay
I removed the wheels, made a shorter wrist rest covered with tan leather and do not use the drawer. It does not fit when the legs are folded.
It is a good sturdy table and after my minor modifications, I am very happy with it. Make sure you get one with a carry case but be careful with them. The strap broke on mine.

Latest posts

Back