Mobile nail tech - business name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NIX1284

Reaction score
Hi I'm currently at college but flying through my exams / assessments so looking at setting up mobile - I'm getting student ins and going to start charging people a small fraction to cover mats just while I'm
Still practicing and building up a clientele.
Once qualified I'm going to be mobile offering manis pedis, nail art, gel, minx and l&p - but I'm struggling with a name - not sure if to call myself by a Propper business name or just my name I.e nails by Nicky / nickys nails etc here is some others I've been toying with? Please could you let me have some feedback on your opinions, how did you come up with yours???Polished to perfection
Nails by Nicky
Pretty fingers
Glitzy digits
Glamourous nails
Pretty little fingers

Or how about
Polished to perfection by Nicky,
Glamourous Nails by Nicky or
Dream nails by Nicky
????

I used a thesaurus and looked up things like beautiful, shiny, polished and I came up with Patina by Emma Crooks I was going to have patina nails but then I'm still toying with threading etc so didn't want to limit it. Hope that helps :)

I like Glitzy Digits, or Nails by Nicky x

Crooksie that's all that puts me off I do think ill want to venture into other avenues eventually once I've set up and finished the nail courses I want to do so was unsure about limiting myself

Glitzy digits does sound quite catchy

Latest posts

Back