Mobile nail tech set up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabel.Blake

Reaction score
Girls please can I have some advise !!! I've been doing the odd mobile client and whenever I get there and set up I just feel so unorganised and messy and think it can come across really unprofessional. I need a routine to set up on my little table every time I do a mobile client so would anyone be able to share any photos of there table set up when they go to clients houses ?

I have all my gel polishes in a roo polish holder and my tools are in a tool roll. UV lamp comes out & while the client is looking at the colour pops for colours and glitters you quickly get your products etc out on to the table. Your polish cases & I have another case for my glitter & a separate one for all my nail art bits & bobs, stamping tools etc, if there all in individual cases it makes it easier and less faffy :) xx

I feel the same when I go to my friends and familys. I'm starting mobile in nov and have just bought a Roo beauty glamour bag, it's got lots of pockets to keep everything in, then that way I can just get bits out when I need it. Otherwise it all ends up over the table with no space to work. Fingers crossed it will help.
Agree Photos of set ups would be good to see. Gd luck, i'm sure it wont be long until you have a gd routine and comfortable set up. X

I have all my gel polishes in a roo polish holder and my tools are in a tool roll. UV lamp comes out & while the client is looking at the colour pops for colours and glitters you quickly get your products etc out on to the table. Your polish cases & I have another case for my glitter & a separate one for all my nail art bits & bobs, stamping tools etc, if there all in individual cases it makes it easier and less faffy :) xx
Thank you so much!!!! Yeah it sounds much better having it all in different cases I just think I'd struggle to carry it all [emoji85][emoji85] but defintley better to keep everything separate thank you for your help!!

I feel the same when I go to my friends and familys. I'm starting mobile in nov and have just bought a Roo beauty glamour bag, it's got lots of pockets to keep everything in, then that way I can just get bits out when I need it. Otherwise it all ends up over the table with no space to work. Fingers crossed it will help.
Agree Photos of set ups would be good to see. Gd luck, i'm sure it wont be long until you have a gd routine and comfortable set up. X
I have a roo beauty bag too now I LOVE it. I think I just need to remember what compartment I put what products in [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Thank you so much!!!! Yeah it sounds much better having it all in different cases I just think I'd struggle to carry it all [emoji85][emoji85] but defintley better to keep everything separate thank you for your help!!

I have a LOT but I take it all in a case on wheels so I don't have to carry it :) even a small hold all case on wheels to save pennies :) xx

Do you take anything to protect clients tables? or do you take your own?

I've only just started up recently and all the people I have done have had a dining table to use. I just put my towel on it, but am considering getting a wipeable sheet to put down. Xx

I have a silicone mat which I put under a towel, just in case I spill something and it soaks through the towel, its easy to clean and rolls up small

I have a silicone mat which I put under a towel, just in case I spill something and it soaks through the towel, its easy to clean and rolls up small
Where did you get it from? I could really do with something like this.

Latest posts

Back