Mobile nail technician advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmread988

nail ninja
Reaction score
Hi guys iv been mobile since April after leaving a salon after 15 years! I'm absolutely loving it !
Just wondering how other mobile techs transport and carry there equipment?
I currently have the large box on wheels by roo beauty with currently is falling apart with the sheer amount of weight in it and day to day use! At the same time my back is falling apart too! Everything I need to carry fits in this box which I have to carry in 2 separate parts as it's so heavy!
Well... my mobile nail table gave up on me Friday and the leg completely came off! Agh!!
Before I buy a new one I just wondered what everyone else uses as although it's great and folds flat it's still very large and heavy to lug in and out the car and into people's houses 7+ times a day!!
Iv got the one that comes up regularly when you Google mobile tables ...comes with the hand rest and tray ( which I remove ) Il post a pic of my set up
Just interested in what other techs use before I return order a new one and if any one has other opinions on product storage
Thanks in advance from a very sore nail tech!

Sorry guys can't upload a pic says too large

Latest posts

Back