Mobile nail technician

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
What equipment is best to be used when doing mobile nails such as table and chair ?

I recommend something light & easy to lift in & out your car & possibly up & down stairs defo get a table & chairs though as you will be surprised how many people book you but have neither so you are sat on the floor xx

I agree with the above many people don't have a table and chairs, I have a foldable nail table which is good but people seem to have found camping tables which are lighter which is vitriol ain't so maybe have a look at camping tables x

I normally ask for the furniture to be provided for mobile treatments as carrying furniture around is not practical IMO. Otherwise they could go to at my place for services where I provide everything at a professional level.

Just whatever you do... if you DO use their table...do not get acetone on it... it will fetch the varnish off.
You're better off getting a mobile manicure table off ebay

Just whatever you do... if you DO use their table...do not get acetone on it... it will fetch the varnish off.
You're better off getting a mobile manicure table off ebay

I would think this is common knowledge for any trained nail technician; acetone is a solvent for plastics and is a paint thinner. One could also buy from ebay an acetone resistant table cover if carrying a mobile manicure table is too much.

As a side note, it amazes me to see nail techs who believe that acetone can be used to disinfect nail tools!

Latest posts

Back