Mobile Pedicure Set-up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malea423

Reaction score
I am looking to go mobile and working on the set up. I currently have a Footsie Bath and have done pedicures on the floor, but since I am creeping up on 40, I am looking to avoid having to get up off the floor after bending over feet for an hour. I feel like I am much older after a couple pedicures. :rolleyes:

Does anyone have a pedi cart or stool and foot rest they use for a mobile pedi? Looking for something light weight that makes the process easier for the tech.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Malea

i've got this...

Pedicure Footstool

and its amazing!!!! so light and easy to carry, you can adjust the height and its really comfy too. I bought mine off fleabay though from someone who had bought it for work but never used it.... £5!!!!! lol sorry i know we all hate fleabay but what a bargin!!! i have an ikea foldable chair that i take in too to sit on... its like this one, it might even be this one..
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/10115067/
but i'd go in and try them because some of them are really flimsy, mines really nice and strong x

Dolly-

That looks wonderful! Is it sturdy enough for someone who gets fidgety or can't sit still? Also, it looks like someone could put their foot flat to polish. Does it work like that?

Malea

Dolly-

That looks wonderful! Is it sturdy enough for someone who gets fidgety or can't sit still? Also, it looks like someone could put their foot flat to polish. Does it work like that?

Malea

yep, their leg rest on it so their foot comes off the bottom so you can do all the hard skin underneeth and then you can get them to bend their knee up so they can rest their foot flat so you can polish :D i really like it, i don't know what i'd do without it. the leg rest does tilt so its more comfortable for the client but the down side is when you've got a clients foot flat on it if they keep moving or really push on it it will tilt, if that makes sense... i usually do the polish when their foot is hanging off the edge and get them to do tippy toe position so the toe nails are facing up x

I use a folding camping stool (mentioned it in another thread). It folds up nice, very light and flat when collapsed. It is the same principle as the rest that Dolly6410 has mentioned... The client can have their calf on it (where the material hugs the leg, very comfortable) or put their foot flat for polishing. A much cheaper option, bought mine on ebay for £4.
It has rubber 'feet' so non-slip, and you can hang the seat over your arm if you haven't enough hands to carry it :p

Hth :)

Attachments

• stool.jpg
    stool.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 631
I use a folding camping stool (mentioned it in another thread). It folds up nice, very light and flat when collapsed. It is the same principle as the rest that Dolly6410 has mentioned... The client can have their calf on it (where the material hugs the leg, very comfortable) or put their foot flat for polishing. A much cheaper option, bought mine on ebay for £4.
It has rubber 'feet' so non-slip, and you can hang the seat over your arm if you haven't enough hands to carry it :p

Hth :)

thats amazing! i like foldable stuff, it means i can pack myself up like a donkey and make less trips out to my van :wink2:

I do the same ;) bag over one shoulder, box in one hand, footsie bath in the other & stool seat hooked over arm :p

I love my folding stool. Pop a towel over it and clients think it's a genius idea!

xx

Latest posts

Back