Mobile pricing for IBX?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*aan*

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been working on my pricing for Ibx. I'm mobile so would not be able to travel to a client for £5-£10 if they wanted it as a stand-alone treatment.

So I was considering either offering it as an "Ibx manicure" including prep and a buff or polish.

Or wording it as an add on to my other services I just cant get my head round if someone wanted only Ibx as I dont offer a simple file and polish.

I wondered if anyone else was considering pricing it this way and what prices you came up with.

I did phone up Louella belle and they gave me the advise that once I had brought it its up to me how I word it to my clients so all is good there.

IBX Manicure is what I have on my menu.
Cut and file the nails, wipe with a preferred cleanser and apply the IBX as per instructions. Then proceed to the manicure, tidy the nails, moisturize the hands and offer either a clear or colour polish. Gel polish application is of course an add on :) Charge accordingly, time is money.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been using ibx for a couple of weeks now, I have priced it at £8 for their first treatment and additional ones at £6.

I've advertised ibx as an extra alongside their usual shellac manicure. Will be interesting to see whether others have done it as a stand alone treatment and how this worked out! :)

So I have finally been working on my pricing and i think I'm going to do as follows:

IBX stand alone Treatment - £20
Nail shape, application of IBX, cuticle tidy, vinylux polish or buff, solar oil

IBX as an add on £8 first application when added on to another treatment.
£5.00 for subsequent treatments when added on to another treatment.

Thanks for the replys.

I don't use ibx but I use a similar treatment and I charge £22 but it's with a manicure I don't offer it on it's own x

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Latest posts

Back