Mobile-rent a room?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaytee_dee

Reaction score
Hey geeks just wanting any therapists feelings on moving from mobile to renting a room
Back story: I don't drive(had my fist lesson yesterday yay!) so all my appointments have been around the doors or on bus routes, so I started looking for rooms as an option and have found 2 that seem fab, one is were I live and other is around a 30 min bus ride.
The one next to me is a big room but in a hairdressers which I use but she (owner) has done a complete overhaul and the girls are bitchy and not the sort of girls I would usually get on with, now I know I would have my own room and I'm there to make a living but there has to be some sort of a decent atmosphere there right? Or am I being stupid, the other I've only emailed her so still need to go and see it but what if she's lovely but I have no clients over there?

I'm just wondering how people make a big decision like this? P.s I don't make a shed load doing mobile at the minute either so maybe shop isn't the way to go until I build but what if in years to come when I have built up clientel my premises is still out the way?! Start somewhere and build and if I no longer think renting a room is viable take those clients on a mobile or stay close to home and deal with the *itches? Haha
Thanks xo

Latest posts

Back