Mobile Shrinking Violet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicken

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I work mobile and I am thinking of training in Shrinking Violet.

Is there anyone who also works mobile and have added this to their treatment list? If so did you find it easy to do this mobile and also I believe you have to leave the wrap on for an hour... what do you do during this time while in someone else's home? x

I would also be interested to know this :hug:

I found there's quite a lot to lug around when doing this treatment mobile however I found a fab big bag in Primark which is big enough to carry towels, products, electric blanket, etc all in one bag. It looks a bit like a laundry bag and only cost a few pounds. So having just that to carry and my bed was fab. Worth a look. They're usually at the bit where you queue at the til.

In the time between you could do a facial, file and polish on fingers/toes, lashes, etc. Or do a hand/foot massage. Something along those lines.

Ps - am speaking in past tense as I'm no longer offering this treatment as pregnant and have stopped treatments which require me carrying my bed around.

I do this treatment in a salon and dont think there would be much extra than doing a massage to lug round. A table, small elec blanket, towels, tape measure, wrapture, solution, pen and record card. I do a chest and shoulder massage, scalp massage and foot massage while wrap is on but I offer 40%off lash and brow treatments and facials if they have it done while they are wrapped up. xx

I do it mobile no problem at all. Just my couch and a large bag with all the other stuff in.
While they are relaxing I put some relaxing music on the iPad for them, dim the lights etc and they usually fall asleep. I just sit quietly and read on my phone or do a facial or other face treatment if they require it.

Thanks for all your replies.
So do you all charge for the facial, foot massage etc as a separate treatment or is it something you include in the price of Shrinking Violet so it gives you something to do for the hour? x

Absolutely you would charge!!! Great way for you to make more money in the same amount of time.

When a client books I ask them if they would like to take advantage of the hour that the wrap will be on and have another beauty treatment done! I personally don't off a discount however you if you wanted to, if you client said no to the above you could then say just to let you know you will get xx% off a facial if booked at the same time!

I do SV mobile and am going to do the faith lift training ASAP to allow clients to add this to their wrap appointment. I tried doing file and polish but found it too awkward so now just give a complimentary hand or foot massage(this is only because I don't offer anything other than nails or SV currently) x

Thanks for all your replies... You have helped make my mind up :biggrin:

Who did you guys do your SV training with? Can anyone give me details? I'm desperate to train!

Try Sweet Squared x

Who did you guys do your SV training with? Can anyone give me details? I'm desperate to train!

The centre in Edinburgh and Glasgow do the training in Scotland :) we are having an open day at Sweet Squared in Leeds introducing SV products and training it may be far for you to go but would be great to see you :)

Where are you based?
I've just booked mine in Essex with Lisa Marie Barnes, can't wait :)

Latest posts

Back