Mobile spray tan machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess 1.5

Reaction score
Training with Crazy Angel on Saturday and want to go mobile once I'm good enough.

Can you recommend me a gun and tent please?

I haven't done spray tanning but I am looking to also do mobile. at the beauty show last month crazy angel had a mobile kit you could buy, might be worth looking at that on your training. I think when I come round to do my training I am going with nouvatan

I was going with nouvatan but I've got a good deal on crazy angel so will train with them and then maybe use different brands as I get better.

I've looked on their website and they only have one compressor.

Don't want to buy a rubbish piece of kit.

Ah okay that's fair enough, on the course I'm sure you will get a lot more knowledge on what you need to look for in equipment :) good luck!!

Personally love the MaxiMist range. The MaxiMist Evolution TNT is the perfect unit for the mobile tech or salon that demands performance and unsurpassed dependability. Great warranty included as well for peace of mind.

Good luck with your training :)

Personally love the MaxiMist range. The MaxiMist Evolution TNT is the perfect unit for the mobile tech or salon that demands performance and unsurpassed dependability. Great warranty included as well for peace of mind.

Good luck with your training :)

what is it about this machine that you love compared to others?

I like the crazy angel machine, The smaller angel airbrush. I use that one in work, its light (to carry, which is great when you're trying to juggle a machine, tent and liquid plus all the other bits), works great and is pink :) Its basically a TS20 that a lot of companies use and stick their own label on.
But it works for me and I'm happy with it and would repurchase it!
I use the fake bake one at home and find it great too!

I trained with sienna around 4 years ago, I originally purchased the crazy angel machine as it was a lot cheaper than sienna. Still works perfect for me but I only do the odd client here and there as I work in a salon full time! But for the price I'm more than happy with it! Hope you find something soon!

I'm now looking in to buying a maxi mist tnt as well....But would like more feedback about it....

Maxi mist all the way!! I got mine from www.suntana.com
Amazing customer service and my machine i couldnt fault!!!

Latest posts

Back