Mobile spray tan training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CB1991

Reaction score
Hey! I currently do eyelash extensions and I am looking to start offering spray tanning treatments too. I've not got any spray tan experience other than recommendations and from looking on this site.

I am looking to train with Sienna X, Vita Liberata or Nouvatan.

Can anyone help me with the best training, kit, advice, tan colour/smell? Or anything else I may need to know?

Thanks! Xx

I trained and use nouvatan brought my kit off them aswell, my clients always say there's no nasty smell and they don't look like there from Essex which I see as a huge plus :) x

I've just trained with Sienna X today. Great training and my tan looks fab :)

Both good reviews. I've heard vita liberata is alcohol free so takes a bit longer to dry, is this true? And also that sienna x have now changed the solution and it's green?

I trained and use nouvatan brought my kit off them aswell, my clients always say there's no nasty smell and they don't look like there from Essex which I see as a huge plus :) x

Hi did the nouvatan have a mango scented smell as I have just been told by them that it does just wanted to know from someone who uses it :) xx

Hi did the nouvatan have a mango scented smell as I have just been told by them that it does just wanted to know from someone who uses it :) xx

Erm hard to say what it smells like as I'm so used to it now but all my clients say it has a nice smell nice no biscuity smell and they all say there is no lingering smell in the house when I'm gone either which they love as most my clients have young children 😊

I use Sienna X. Training was brilliant and love the tan it doesn't have a horrible smell, has a hint of coconut to it. 😊

Ah thank you both. I like the sound of both of them! It's so hard to choose but I've narrowed it down to either Sienna x or Nouvatan now xx

Having used both Nouvatan and Sienna I would go for Nouvatan. Their customer service is brilliant too.

Sienna used to make myself and some of my customers itch and I found it smelt a lot when developing.

Latest posts

Back