Mobile spray tanners...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clare_11

Reaction score
What do you cart your kit around in? I have a bag at the min which is perfect, fits everything in upright, easy to carry, easy to clean but it's on it's last legs :(

Is there any kind of trolley type carriers? Or any other advice?

Thanks x

Hi Sienna x do a portable bag that fits everything in and it's easy to carry

Nikki

I have one of the beauty box/trolleys but its so bulky and heavy so I have a fab leopard print holdall on wheels its fab and loads of people ask about it x

Hiya

I have a black roller bag from Sienna X. It's the perfect size. It's on their website.

X

I use a hot pink mini suitcase! its fits everything in and has wheels :)

Saved me money as I just got it from my attic! xx

i have a large bag that all my bottles stand up right to minimise leaks, i did have a holdall on wheels but as soon an tipped it upright i started getting leaks..

Very annoying, i have been looking at the trolleys on wheels online and they look good not sure if the spray tan machine will fit in them though.:biggrin:

Thanks girls.

I need something that keeps my bottles upright as it has been known to leak when its tipped in my other bag :)

Hiya

I also have the black roller bag from Sienna X. I find this great for transporting my kit and everything fits in there perfectly.

Latest posts

Back