mobile spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsharon

Reaction score
hi,iv just starting doing spray tanning and i done a couple of clients tans in their own home ,i did three last fri in one house,but afterwards i got a phone call from the client saying that she had alot of overspray ,i did say to her there would be probably abit of overspray but i think the way she was talking there was alot ,she was ok about it but she thought she would say for future clients,my question is should i be using a extractor and does anyone think maybe 3 too many HELP !! :rolleyes:

hi, yes sorry i forgot to mention that i have a pop up tanning tent :eek:

what machine do you use hun ??

have you thought about taking a dark sheet with you to lay underneath your cubicle to catch any overspray that may land around the area surrounding the cubicle?

xx

i use a black towel in the bottom of my tent but if you a e getting lots of overspray you need to adjust your nozzle on your machine practice on some whitre drawing paper or sugar paper as they are quite large, you can then see exactly how much spray is coming out.

if the nozzle is ok then its your application that you need to check.

I take along a shower curtain which I put on the floor in front of the tent. Useful when filling up and emptying solution ... it has caught many a drip! Not sure about overspray, will be interesting to hear what others think about extraction. x

hi,i use sun laboratories products and the spray gun, i think ajusting the setting might do ,im going to get a couple of dark sheets to so hopefully that will do the trick or il be getting a :smack::irked:

hi, thx for all your advice and suggestions, and have had happy clients now ,no worrys about overspray turned down my nozzle on my spray gun and got some extra cover sheets for protection ,thx guys your replys where a gr8 help:hug:

Latest posts

Back