Mobile spray tans-what else could I do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

citychic123

Reaction score
Hello lovely salon geeks!!

I'm currently doing mobile spray tanning alongside my full time job. I'm considering also doing nails, if I do what do you recommend I train in/ use? Shellac, acrylics, gel? And can you recommend any training courses and equipment?

Also is there anything else you think I could consider doing?

Thanks in advance :)

X x

Hi,
If you are thinking shellac / nail extensions - you would need to do a manicure & pedicure course first ... cnd do a complete nail tech course, check the S2 website... (But def stay away from one day - two day courses as you will end up paying again to train as its no way long enough .... And many geeks have learnt the hard way .... )
There are quite a few threads in this already so I'd search through them as a few have commented on different places they have trained etc .... And what they thought of their training.

(I did my training with star nails many many yrs ago / it was a 14 day course over 3-4 months .... They no longer run courses has iv not seen them advertised for a while ... I paid a lot for my course back then and with it being spread over a few months had time to go back and trouble shoot any probs with my trainer, I def think that's why I didn't have as many problems when I started working as others have, ... .... It probably compares to the cnd course & prices of now days ... )

xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Have you thought about inch loss wraps? I do them along side my nails and very popular. I work with a company and no training costs and no insurance as you are covered by the companies insurance. Myself and my clients have been very impressed with the loss... Inbox me if you want more info :)

Latest posts

Back