Mobile Techs, what's your uniform like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wear a black tunic but I got it from 'Florence Roby' so it's peplum and it looks smart but pretty! They have some wonderful tunics on there xxx

Ooh I love peplum tops. I'll have a look into that x

I feel really uncomfortable in tunics so tend to wear normal clothes with an apron with my logo on over it. I know a proper uniform looks more professional but I just can't stand them. I'm going to get some tops with my logo on in the new year.

Having an apron instead is a pretty cool idea though. A lot of you seem to be getting logos on uniforms. Starting to think I should now! X

Ooh I love peplum tops. I'll have a look into that x

Oh no just made the mistake of looking at Florence roby. Some lovely styles. I will need to wait until I loose wait I think. Save my money x

Oh no just made the mistake of looking at Florence roby. Some lovely styles. I will need to wait until I loose wait I think. Save my money x

Yeah, they're lovely but out of my price range lol x

Mine is black trousers & black & like green tunic. In first year of business so once thats out the way, i will look into jazzing it up with maybe my logo embroidered onto it x

They are lovely! I've seen one I'm dying to have! I will purchase after Xmas I think!

I got my Florence Roby top off eBay for a quarter of the price on the Internet! Keep your eyes peeled! xxx

Did anyone got to pro beauty north in October? The HD brow guys and girls uniform was beautiful, little peplum dresses with little hats, I thought they looked fab! Would love something like that! Xxxxx

I love the idea of a dress with tights in winter and show off my tan in Summer. At the mo, I have black kimono tunics and black leggings but feel boring. I will look into dresses when I have an actual income! What I did do, was send my logo (designed by Verve) to a shop on ebay and they made me a lovely pinned badge with logo on and name underneath. Think it was approx £4.00 .

I wear black leggings with a pink or black t shirt (from Next) and I have a stylish black apron from Diamond embroidered with my logo (which Verve did). Comfortable enough when spray tanning or doing a set of nails, easy to wash and not too expensive. Looks smart and professional too. The apron wasn't cheap but I only need one.

I wear a purple tunic and black leggings usually :) these peplum tunics sound lovely! X

Oh no! I just looked at Florence Roby..can feel an addition or five to my Xmas list coming on xx

*weight*. Why can't I type properly on an I phone? I can spell in real life honest!!! Or at least I could at some point lol.:) x

Latest posts

Back