Mobile therapist, I need advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissDanielle

Reaction score
hi im new too this:eek:
i really want to start out as mobile therapist when im qualified in beauty level 2
i need advice how to start up and what i will need to do it :D please help me thanks

When will you be qualified?

Il be qualified like in June

Depending on what u want to offer honey:cool:

Tanning you would need portable system and tent many good brands with starter packages.

Waxing kit

Nails , all your nail equip

Facials etc , you would need portable bed

Can all get pretty expensive but you could offer a few treatments to stat and add different things as you go along .

Very best of luck to you xxx

Yeah I want to do tanning n pedicure n manicures n maybe waxing. I want to buy a spray tanning kit do u know any at good prices ?

I got True mist it's the Apollo 200 it's fab lightweight it's a bit more expensive but look in search under tanning should be lots of useful info there, also call round companies compare what kit as u will get solution etc all in the price depending on budget:D

I kno it's a lot to start with when u need everything I've just went Mobile and it cost a lot x

I bought my tanning kit from Nouvatan at the pro beauty show in London - I know they are at Birmingham today (The NEC) but they usually do a pretty good deal on their website too... can definitely recommend them and they are lovely too! (Always a bonus!)
If you want to do tanning parties then go for the TS50 - it can take the strain! The smaller ones will possibly overheat on you if you're doing loads... and you'd have wasted your money.

Latest posts

Back