Mobile Therapist - STORAGE

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleySullivan

Reaction score
Hi

I am just starting out as a mobile therapist and at the min all my bits (spray tan equipment/nail box) are out on show in my bedroom at home. Where do mobile therapist store everything! I havent got much at the min but am starting to get more and more equipment and have nowhere for everything!

I was thinking of maybe another wardrobe/cabinet in my room to store just beauty stuff but space is a bit of a problem!!!

Any solutions would be great - I do not just want to leave all my stuff in the car overnight!!

Thanks

he he he join the club chick, i have stuff all over my house at the moment. What i have done is buy some of those clear big boxes from Morrisions, put nail stuff in one, waxing in another, facial products in another etc. They are really good as they all stack on top of each other.

I had the same problem of beauty stuff all over the house ( its amazing how much you gather up). So i bought a new wardrobe with shelves and drawers and hanging space, very handy indeed lol.

I used to have everything in the utility room cupboards but now that we've moved and don't have a utility room, I have everything in the cupboard under the stairs. I've put shelves in and it looks ok. I've also bagged a couple of kitchen cupboards for bottles and things. You are right not to leave it in your car! x

You should see the size of my house!

It's so tiny there's no room to swing a cat. I've got kit scattered all over, on top of wardrobe, in wardrobe, under bed, anywhere I can fit it lol :rolleyes:

Same here! The dinning room is more like a box room now lol. Plus my boyfriend has started adding his own collection of Motorbike gear to it.

I got some bamboo plastic tower boxes to tidy up a bit. I have one for spray tan, one for waxing. one for manicures and one for facials.

All I can say is, glad we dont hold dinner parties and I can close the door lol.

Latest posts

Back