Mobile therapist without a beauty table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teresa44

Reaction score
Hi. I have just completed the warm waxing course. I am now considering going mobile but I don't have a beauty table. Do I really need one ?

What does everyone else use during waxing legs etc?

You can lay them on their bed/sofa etc...but believe me you'll want a couch after a couple of treatments(it's a complete back breaker-I've been to a clients house where no space for a couch. Also there's the risk of damaging their furniture with product-which is going to cost more than a couch!) If you want to start a professional business you need the equipment. You can buy couches for next to nothing, £50ish new on eBay etc, or check gumtree for second hand. Don't join the many people that are devaluing our profession by offering cut price treatments with substandard products/equipment, prove to your clients your worth every penny of their treatment with a good quality service x

I use a couch for waxing. I purchased one off ebay. My first one was £109 but I just purchased a new one for £59 for the exact same couch.

Latest posts

Back