Mobile Therapists in Horsham/Crawley?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luxury Beauty

Reaction score
Hiya everyone

Im thinking of moving back home to where my parents live as i am having problems with my partner.

I was just wondering if there is anyone who does mobile beauty around those areas or in sussex? and if so how do you find it?

hope someone can help

lima
x

i have a nail salon in Crawley... and am a busy bee... with an established client base
ive worked in horsham and crawley doing nails for over 9 yrs ... (been educating for nrly 6 of those too)

i have only been salon based so im nt too sure how busy mobile techs can be as i have never been mobile ( i couldnt drive when i went self employed so it was never an option for me)

if im honest i know the market isnt what it once was locally due to NSS popping up here there and everywhere
when i started to rent space there were no other independent salons 7 yrs ago just the odd tech here and there and now there are loads but if you offer a good service and dont try to undersell yourself i think the marklet is leveling out and people are realising that a trained tech with good education and knowledge are the way to go... i also charge well for my services and other than not getting the younger clients who come in for the one off NSS havent really affected my salon

hth

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back