Mobile tools, bags and storage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S.H.E

Reaction score
I am looking for some ideas on storage. I currently have so much stuff that I carry around with me for extensions but I cannot find a decent bag.

I have a trolley that I have attached some combs to that hold extensions so I have that covered but I am struggling with my other tonnes of crap!

Any other extension techs that can give some suggestions? I have so much stuff to carry around, straighteners, wands, pliers etc, I have nicked one of those tool boxes with the sections off my husband to seperate micro rings, shrink tubes etc but I am struggling to find a big bag for the rest of my stuff and I am not keen on those cases that clip together (if you know what I mean).

Hi
I'm a mobile hairdresser and I use a Wahl tool bag and have a small suitcase that matches in colour (pink) fits loads of stuff in it & because colours are the same it doesn't look like a miss match.
Hope that helps x

Hi
I'm a mobile hairdresser and I use a Wahl tool bag and have a small suitcase that matches in colour (pink) fits loads of stuff in it & because colours are the same it doesn't look like a miss match.
Hope that helps x

Thanks, that sounds like just the thing, could you tell me where you bought them from? If you wouldnt mind, sallys is the only close by wholesaler and they have really rubbish stock in bags etc.

I got my Wahl pink holdall bag from salons direct website. The suitcase is just a normal one but pink, its a bit bigger than hand luggage if that makes sense.
Maybe try argos or something similar. As it's now winter you may get offers on suitcases etc x

Brilliant, thanks! :)

I work in a salon but do my familys hair at home and needed a bag so i looked up flight bags and had one with flowers on as they were much cheaper xx

I never thought of a suitcase but thats a great idea both! They should be cheap this time of year too :)

I bought a travel bag from New Look! About £25 I think! It has carrying handles or an extending handle & two wheels for pulling along!

The travel bags with wheels and a extendable handle are sold in asda too ! £25 I think a few patterns x

Latest posts

Back