Mobile waxing! Lycon/Perron Rigot/Waxperts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chocolate14

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm new on here and wanted some advice/thoughts on using any of these waxing brands as a mobile therapist.

I currently use options by hive roller/hot wax but now looking to upgrade as demand is growing and looking for something quicker and effective.

Also note, I'm currently using Lycon wax in a salon - Roller/Hot wax but wanted to hear thoughts on other therapists experience with Perron Rigot or Waxperts traveling to clients' homes.

Thanks in advance x

I am mobile and I use Perron rigot. I have 2 wax heaters I take with me. It's really popular :)

I am the same as Mandy1985 but with Waxperts - my clients love it! [emoji171]

I am the same as Mandy1985 but with Waxperts - my clients love it! [emoji171]
Hi Lou Lou, thank you for your reply. Do Waxperts do roller wax also?

Thanks x

I've just put my wax heater on for the first time at home and I'm dreading going mobile to do it! How do you manage all the stuff? X

I use Adam&Eve wax. Hit and strip, but they also offer their waxes as rollers.

I've just put my wax heater on for the first time at home and I'm dreading going mobile to do it! How do you manage all the stuff? X
Hi Ifbarnett, I'm sure it's much easier if you have a car, but as I don't at the moment, I heat it up (my roller wax is so easy to transport in its cartridge) and (my hot wax has a lid), I pack it into a small cardboard box my hot wax heater came in and carry it in my beauty bag cushioned with towels! It's not to bad once you get going and each time you come home you can find other ways to make life easier such as storing cotton pads/spatulas in mini plastic boxes etc

Good luck x

Hi Ifbarnett, I'm sure it's much easier if you have a car, but as I don't at the moment, I heat it up (my roller wax is so easy to transport in its cartridge) and (my hot wax has a lid), I pack it into a small cardboard box my hot wax heater came in and carry it in my beauty bag cushioned with towels! It's not to bad once you get going and each time you come home you can find other ways to make life easier such as storing cotton pads/spatulas in mini plastic boxes etc

Good luck x

Thank you! I do have a car and have a trolley to put it all in...do you take a beauty bed with you? Xx

I am mobile and I use Perron rigot. I have 2 wax heaters I take with me. It's really popular :)
Hi Mandy, thank you for your reply! Really thinking of going for Perron Rigot, have ordered some samples to give it a try. Are you using rollers or there wax pot, which do you find easier, how long do the waxes take to heat up and are you having any problems ?

Have a look at the Phd Safe wax system from ellisons as an alternative to roller waxing. I am mobile and I have just invested in it. It's so quick and easy x

Hi IfBarnett, yes definitely! Makes life so much easier but I always check with clients that they have enough space as I have arrived at their homes with it in the past and have ended up not using it at all! X
Thank you! I do have a car and have a trolley to put it all in...do you take a beauty bed with you? Xx

Hi Mellynn,

Thank you! What's it like working with it? Have you had any problems with it and how long does the wax take to melt? X
Have a look at the Phd Safe wax system from ellisons as an alternative to roller waxing. I am mobile and I have just invested in it. It's so quick and easy x

Hi IfBarnett, yes definitely! Makes life so much easier but I always check with clients that they have enough space as I have arrived at their homes with it in the past and have ended up not using it at all! X

Great - thank you! If they don't have space what do you do? Xx

That's ok! :) If they don't have the space for my beauty bed, they're quite happy to use their own bed (covered with towels/couch roll), but it's very rare x
Great - thank you! If they don't have space what do you do? Xx
hats

That's ok! :) If they don't have the space for my beauty bed, they're quite happy to use their own bed (covered with towels/couch roll), but it's very rare x

hats

Cool - this was what I had thought might be the best idea! Xx

Latest posts

Back