Mobile waxing-what do I need to start?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tuttytoffee

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here and hoping for a bit of advice. I've read a few previous posts but I would like something more up to date. I'm looking to do a hot and warm waxing course soon and wanting to price up my kit. I'll need absolutely everything. What I would love to know is everything that's needed to do it as easy as possible mobile and also any brands ect. Thank you in advance

Hi all, I'm new here and hoping for a bit of advice. I've read a few previous posts but I would like something more up to date. I'm looking to do a hot and warm waxing course soon and wanting to price up my kit. I'll need absolutely everything. What I would love to know is everything that's needed to do it as easy as possible mobile and also any brands ect. Thank you in advance
There are loads of waxing brands to choose from in the UK, I'm sure everyone will have their favourites :). I have used lots of different brands in the past. I am currently using wax:one from Sweet Squared which is amazing, clients are loving it!! I am sure their training includes a full kit, they teach beginners too x

There are loads of waxing brands to choose from in the UK, I'm sure everyone will have their favourites :). I have used lots of different brands in the past. I am currently using wax:one from Sweet Squared which is amazing, clients are loving it!! I am sure their training includes a full kit, they teach beginners too x
Thank You! I shall have a look on their website for prices ect. X

Latest posts

Back