mobile - waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
for those of you who are mobile as well.. when you do waxing, if you don't use a travel couch or massage bed... where do you have your clients lay??

I use a couch but sometimes use their bed, or sofa if it's large enough.

Ju x

I only use a couch.
But I do remember that when I was young a mobile therapist used to wax my mums legs on a towel on the floor.

i always use a portable couch. its at the correct height for the therapist to avoid getting a bad back, means you can work your way round the client if you need to and looks professional.

I agree the bed would look professional and is best for our backs! I am just sure starting out that I can't buy that right away because there are so many other things like products I really need. So I was thinking of getting a yoga mat?? lol for doing legs. And using the couch with a towel on it to protect, to do brows and facial waxing. I was just thinking because when I do people I know like friends and family over at my house I will use my bed... but I don't want to go to clients homes and ask them to get on their bed or have me in their bedroom IUKWIM

Latest posts

Back