Mobile with gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saharanails

Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone got a solution for me?
I've been a nail tech for years and since these he's have come out my kits just expanding!
Has anyone a solution to storing gel polish? At present in using a big beauty trolley on wheels but it's so heavy I can hardly lift it in and out of the car.. I have seen these 2 on eBay, the pink ones sections are a tiny bit to low as bottles are roughly 8cm and the actual outside is 8cm otherwise the pink one would of been perfect just to put the polishes in.. Other portion is the black one but not too sure about storing them on their side?
What do other techs do?
I see Roo beauty do a holder cube too but wasn't sure if this would be strong enough??
Help! My backs killing me!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465977641.483930.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465977652.138472.jpg

I have the cube holder and it's great. Mine was full and I also had another Roo bag that stored polishes on top in a separate bag. Once full the cube isn't particularly light but easy enough to lift in and out the car.
I gave up on mobile quickly as if was too much faffing about for me. X

I've recently purchased the cubes and I really like them.

I have the urbanity one and it's fantastic! I've just purchased another one :)!

I use the Roo Glamour bag to fit most of my kit but do have a separate bag for extra bits. Like you I had a hard 3 tiered trolley case and the weight of getting it in and out of the car and up stairs was horrendous. This bag fits on my passenger seat or boot very easily. It's not light but more practical.

Last edited:
I have the Rio cube and it is brilliant. I did have a trolley very similar which is great because it comes apart in sections, so you can out pedi stuff in one and only get out what you need but I would still use the cube too as my gels were forever rolling around in the trolley x

Thanks everyone

Latest posts

Back