Mobile without driving?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kry_x

Reaction score
Hey! :) I'm looking to get back to doing what I love after 2 years working elsewhere. I was just wondering if there's anyone that's mobile but doesn't drive? How does it work for you?
Thanks for reading x

I started out like this and it was soo hard, i ended up working from my home then moving into a salon xx

I do I have to get my husband to take me to appointments. Fortunately he's self employed too so it's not too bad but I hate not being able to drive myself. Unfortunately I'm a terrible driver and keep failing my test but I'm determined not to let it hold me back. Eventually I'd like to get a premises of my own when I can afford it.

Can't you learn in an automatic car? Just a thought if you can't get to grips with a manual

Ive been doing mobile without driving since November. It was ok at 1st but now im getting busy it is a pain and I cant go on like this for much longer. I did lessons and 1 test years ago and was terrible so I have just booked some lessons in an automatic car. I hope to pass by christmas.

Thanks ladies for all your replies. I'm currently learning to drive but I reckon it will take a while lol.
I might give mobile a go but also have a space at home to work. Not sure if it will work out but could be worth a try.
Having a premises would be ideal x

I can't imagine being mobile and not driving! My boot is full! Good luck x

I can't imagine being mobile and not driving either! I have to carry so many heavy boxes I wouldn't survive getting buses/walking everywhere! lol X

What treatments do you plan to do? If you need to bring a beauty couch or mobile table it could be quite difficult to carry them around with you x

Ive been doing mobile without driving since November. It was ok at 1st but now im getting busy it is a pain and I cant go on like this for much longer. I did lessons and 1 test years ago and was terrible so I have just booked some lessons in an automatic car. I hope to pass by christmas.

What is it about a manual car you don't like? So many people can't handle a stick... I would love to know why?

What is it about a manual car you don't like? So many people can't handle a stick... I would love to know why?

I dont know lol, i just used to panic every time it was time to change gear!
Anyway, Im realy busy in the next few weeks so I have bought a cheap bike with a basket area and im going to cycle i'll feel a bit silly but it will get me to the customers quicker!

Latest posts

Back