Mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson24

Reaction score
Hi guys

Ive just started going mobile and used to use the screw storage draws when i had the salons for the colours where great stored in them as you could easly find them and see if any was empty when ordering.

Since going mobile I still have all the same colours etc and use the draws however with them being in the back of the car the draws keep falling out, i tried putting the draws in a suitcase but that didnt really work either.

Does anyone know if there is anything like them storage draws but either a case style or something to stop the draws opening?
(p.s I carry the full range of loreal colours as Im really busy and very creative with colour etc and everyone always has something different so cant just carry limited amouts lol)
Hope someone can help

M

I have also just went mobile and find it hard work keeping all the colours stocked in the car. I got a plastic drawer set, you can get them in poundstretchers etc, and I find these good as the colours (usually) stay upright and because it's plastic it's very light to carry x

Latest posts

Back