Models required

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldilocks29

Reaction score
Hello lovelies! :lol:

I’m a fully qualified, professional and experienced hair extensionist. I started my own hair extension company several years ago and absolutely love what I do. Due to the recent expansion of my business, I’ve taken on a new assistant to help me with the increasing number of requests I have within the bridal market. She is a qualified Level 2 hairdresser and has also completed comprehensive training in both pre-bonded and micro ring extension application.

We’re currently looking for models for her to practice on, photograph and further develop our portfolio. Models will need to have fairly long, thick hair or be willing to have their hair extended in order to create the styles necessary.

Styling will be provided completely free of charge and it will be possible for you to have an input as to which look you'd prefer. If it’s decided beforehand that extensions will be necessary, then the only charge will be to cover the cost of this extension hair. Alternatively, models can supply their own hair. The extensions will applied, cut and blended free of charge.

Models must be able to come to us in Potton, Bedfordshire. Both daytime, evening and weekend sessions are available.

A great opportunity for those that fancy getting their hair done for free for a special occasion, brides and bridesmaids-to-be trying out a few ideas or models wanting some new photos for their portfolios!

If you or anyone you know would be interested please get in touch.

Many thanks! xxx

Try placing your request in our Models Required social group or alternatively, type Salon Guineapigs into Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back