moisturiser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjp

Reaction score
can anyone please recommend a good moisturiser thats suitable to use over a spraytan, i have extremely dry skin and need to use loads. hopefully something not to expensive as hubby tends to pinch it! i`m also looking for something to use on my feet as they are so dry that the skin looks like i`ve applied talc and forgot to dust it off it drives me crazy as no matter what i apply it does`nt seem to make much difference.
thanks
karen x

Hi.
The DHA in fake tans is really drying on your skin. Make sure you get yourself a really good exfoliating mitt, Riffi do a good 1 for about £5. As a body cream you really need something with lots of vit E, Try Palmers cocoa butter (the one in the tub - costs about £2 from boots), you have to melt it in your hands so that should stop your bloke nicking it!! It really works.

can anyone please recommend a good moisturiser thats suitable to use over a spraytan, i have extremely dry skin and need to use loads. hopefully something not to expensive as hubby tends to pinch it! i`m also looking for something to use on my feet as they are so dry that the skin looks like i`ve applied talc and forgot to dust it off it drives me crazy as no matter what i apply it does`nt seem to make much difference.
thanks
karen x

OPI "feet" product will shift it i can tell you,my mother SWEARS by it and her feet were VERY dry.hth:green:

I would suggest exfoliating a couple of times a week,adding Bio Oil to your bath or Oilatum then using something like St Tropez body moisturiser.

Use the oil on wet skin then pat dry with a towel rather than rubbing dry.

For feet Body shop do a fab foot product called Hemp foot cream.Now this isn't really a professional product so I could recommend maybe Nailtiques which have lovely products.

Also you could try a parafin foot treatment,warm oil foot treatment or a heated bootie treatment.

If you dont have booties try smothering your feet in foot cream,wrap in cling film then towels and place feet on top of hot water bottles,so heat penetrates well.HTH

thank you for all the replies, i`ll give a few of them a try.
karen x

Look for a natural or organic one that actually has ingredients in it that 'moisturise' and aren't just chemicals, makes a huge difference to the way a fake tan fades!

Latest posts

Back