Monomer question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Amber~

Reaction score
I was in Sally's Beauty Supply the other day, and I was looking for some Ez Flow monomer, as I had just run out. I asked the woman about it, and she said that any monomer would work with ez flow..now, Im not too sure about this, so I wanted to ask before I tried anything. I have the no odor monomer, but can you use this with ez flow? Or can you really use any monomer you want with it?

EZ flow do advertise their powders as being compatible with any monomer, so you should be OK :D

HTH
Trin

Hi Amber, I have used several different monomers with Ez Flow powders, and they all have been successfull,,,,,,,,not to sure about the aroma free monomer though,,,,,I.m sure you will have a reply soon from one of the Ez Flow educators.

Christine

~Amber~ said:
I was in Sally's Beauty Supply the other day, and I was looking for some Ez Flow monomer, as I had just run out. I asked the woman about it, and she said that any monomer would work with ez flow..now, Im not too sure about this, so I wanted to ask before I tried anything. I have the no odor monomer, but can you use this with ez flow? Or can you really use any monomer you want with it?

you can use ezflows powders with any traditional monomer unfortunately that does not include odorless (sorry)

you will of course get the best results using ezflow q monomer which is low in odor

hth

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back