Monumental C### Up!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisy Digits

Reaction score
Tried to use 'caviare' on a client last week. Was a bit of a s#d to do, but thought it looked quite good. (Albeit a bit rough!) Monday morning I received a text to say that all the 'caviar' had dropped off and she removed the remnants with nail polish remover. It couldn't have happened to a nicer client! That very day she gave me a lovely plant to remind me of our little dog Billy, he was put to sleep 9 weeks ago. Now I feel horrendously guilty. Have I exposed my client to the horror of overexposure of product? What's the worst that could happen? Will she ever trust me again? I did offer a full refund, and a Shellac service, but she has very politely declined. Anyone else hate Mondays? :Scared:

Tried to use 'caviare' on a client last week. Was a bit of a s#d to do, but thought it looked quite good. (Albeit a bit rough!) Monday morning I received a text to say that all the 'caviar' had dropped off and she removed the remnants with nail polish remover. It couldn't have happened to a nicer client! That very day she gave me a lovely plant to remind me of our little dog Billy, he was put to sleep 9 weeks ago. Now I feel horrendously guilty. Have I exposed my client to the horror of overexposure of product? What's the worst that could happen? Will she ever trust me again? I did offer a full refund, and a Shellac service, but she has very politely declined. Anyone else hate Mondays? :Scared:

I'm sure caviar isn't a permanent thing and isn't guaranteed to last I thought it was more for a one off ... I dint really think you have got anything to panic about xx

Thanks Claire Bear, appreciate the comments x

Thanks Claire Bear, appreciate the comments x

I really wouldn't worry, caviar manicures are not meant to last long at all and you must be VERY careful with them if you want them to last. Nothing you did, don't worry :) some products aren't meant to be on nails :p

Latest posts

Back