more luxurious

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronni

Reaction score
Hello

I was just wondering what you do to make your treatments more luxurious?

Thanks

I think that one aspect to consider when it comes to luxury is taking the time. Depending on the treatment of course, but something like a facial or massage could be given for longer. Of course that isn't always practical when it comes to making money!

What about all the little things too like the kind of refreshments you provide or quality of towels etc that you use...?

To me, luxury also gives a picture of serenity. I find a facial or something like that, isn't as good if it's at a busy salon where people are talking etc. I'd rather pay more and go somewhere more fitting to that type of treatment like a day spa.

I guess with luxury comes spending more money. But that can be okay if you are able to charge higher prices for the treatments.

IMO excellent customer service and the best client care is what keeps them coming back. The little add ons make the treatment gorgeous but the main thing they'll go away with is how you looked after them. To me, a therapist that makes me feel completely comfortable and SMILES is far more luxurious than anything else. :)

you can always try heated blankets and a head massage while the mask or eyelash tint is on. we do our pedicures with the clients on the beds and low lighting and candles , we wrap them up and then when they awake they have beautiful toes!!!!

x x x

Latest posts

Back