Morgan Taylor polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the orange one that's really bright. I used it on Christmas Eve on a colleague and after 2 hours it was still soft and got scuffed.
I've tried all ways of applying MT and it's just not for me, I find it similar to Essie in its application.
I would definitely say it takes longer than 8 and half minutes to dry. But as I say I really like their top coat. I think OPI is easier to apply and has a better finish.

Two hours!!! Maybe try the VL topcoat with it.

I hate essie to apply lol!
I hate vinylux to apply too ha ha can you tell I don't like normal polish?

The Morgan Taylor I have is easy to apply though and fast drying. But I only have one colour!

Does the MT dry in same time as Vinylux if you use their top coat? I love some of the MT colours but my clients really love the 8 1/2 minute dry time of Vinylux.

Yes, 8 1/2 minutes drying time. However I don't let my clients move until 10 minutes just to be safe!

It's only the orange that I've had major problems with drying time.
Some of the other MT are quick at drying but I would not say its dry in 8 1/2 minutes but I suppose it could be down to my application.

Latest posts

Back