Moroccan Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConnectSEO

Reaction score
Has anyone used this? How do you like it? More importantly, how does the product sell?

I use this on my my hair and I think it is fab. I have to admit it has been a slow seller in the salon, mainly because of the price. I use it on clients all the time.

Heya is this the product in the blue tubs that is available from the aston and fincher websight, I was wondering about this too?x

used it its ok you can add a drop to colour mixtures if their hair is really bad condition and it makes the hair shiny and silky good stuff we dont sell it and only got a sample supply

used it its ok you can add a drop to colour mixtures if their hair is really bad condition and it makes the hair shiny and silky good stuff we dont sell it and only got a sample supply

This product is definitely one of those stand out products that comes around from time time.
Moroccan oil them selves in Australia cant keep up with the demands.

I got some free samples of it at Salon International this year. I think it's ok - but not great. It smells nice, not too strong but I don't think it has a huge impact on shine.

i use it , its really nice , i was unsure at first but really like it x

Where can I buy it from?

I got some free samples of it at Salon International this year. I think it's ok - but not great. It smells nice, not too strong but I don't think it has a huge impact on shine.
It is more for condition of hair rather than shine. The shine i feel is still amazing and the more you use it the better in condition the hair will be.

All I know is you can get it from ashton and fincher. I find it an amazing product clients are reluctant to buy it at first but once i have used it on there hair they cant get enough of it x

Latest posts

Back