Moroccan Tan advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Char M

Reaction score
I've just used a sample of Moroccan tan 10% 2hr development, was going to leave it on over night as I don't wanna wait up 2 hours to wash it off.
I've gone ultra dark and wondered when I wash it off in morning will it be a bit lighter, it's a lovely colour and I'm impressed so far, my husband has done it and it's lovely and even but just nervous that I'm going to look like an idiot in the morning as it looks really dark and my teeth are glowing haha
X

What was it like this morning when you washed it of?

Remember that it is only your guide colour! I'm sure you'll be impressed with it! I use MT & my clients always love the results 12% is my most popular colour, if anything feedback is the 10% is great but could of gone darker! Let us know the results x

Remember that it is only your guide colour! I'm sure you'll be impressed with it! I use MT & my clients always love the results 12% is my most popular colour, if anything feedback is the 10% is great but could of gone darker! Let us know the results x

Does it go darker if they sleep in it?

Moroccan Tan advises that you shouldn't keep it on overnight, it dries the skin out and wears off patchy

I know but I left it on overnight might and it didnt dry out my sensitive dry skin but it was so dark the 11% actually went darker than the 15% which I was shocked about.

Sorry for delay, it was so dark on sat morning but when I washed it off it was lighter, it's a lovely colour at first I thought I was a bit orange but I think that with all the tans I use, it's a lovely brown tanned colour and no sign of fading or patching even today (Monday) and I had it sprayed on Friday night x

Beautiful. I can't wait to spray again!

Latest posts

Back