Moroccan Tan original vs Exotics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm in a bit of a pickle, really confused what % of Moroccan tan products to buy in as a start up, as can't afford to buy all the original and both exotics in litre bottles, i know it's hard to pin point but which ones are use finding that are most popular as the less used ones I was thinking of just keeping sample sized ones on hand?

Thanks

Xxx

Hi hun

I switched to MT after chucking 5 litres of gone off Sienna X down the drain. I have been buying the small set of 4 x 125ml bottles as I don't want to have to bin any again! I know its probably costing more in the long run but am doing it until I get busy enough to warrant big bottles.

I have only bought the original collection so far and have found this has been dark enough for my clients, I think the Exotic collection is VERY dark and better suited to dancers/body builders but I could be wrong (If Noreen is about she is fab at explaining MT) but the sample pack of the Exotic collection is very reasonably priced. I just haven't bought it as I don't know anyone dark enough to try it on!

I am swaying towards keeping 10 &12 % as i feel if they wanted as light as 8% they could just wash a 10% off after 2 hours, and if they wanted as dark as 14% they could wash a 12% off after 4....... Thats my theory anyway lol xx

Thank you for that reply huni :) that's exactly what my thinking was too aslong as I keep a sample pack of the exotics and have the 10, 12 and 14 that should last me a while! I know on myself I preferred the colour of the original but it just varies on skin type, just wanted to know if that's what other tanners were doing was scared to not have the right stuff on hand!

Much appreciated xx

Latest posts

Back