Moroccan Tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melfro

Reaction score
So I’ve been Spray Tannjng for 6 years, I am considering changing to Moroccan tan and have requested a few samples. However I’m slightly confused by the range of solutions and how they differ from one another and how their % compare to other brands

I have always been used to the standard % which develops over 8 hours and rapid tans which go darker depending how many hours it’s left on.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I use MT. I don't use the exotic range.. my clients weren't so keen on it as I found it didn't quiet develop to the darkness we expected so I use the original (white bottle) range. I mainly use 12% as it suits most. I've tried the 14% but I'm not sure I like the fade off. I tell my customers to keep it on 3/4h for a nice bronze and a max of 6h for darkest result. Try the samples, see what works for you x

So I’ve been Spray Tannjng for 6 years, I am considering changing to Moroccan tan and have requested a few samples. However I’m slightly confused by the range of solutions and how they differ from one another and how their % compare to other brands

I have always been used to the standard % which develops over 8 hours and rapid tans which go darker depending how many hours it’s left on.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I have trailed loads of tans and MT and I love MT as it's fully opaque coverage and the fade of is lovely. I love it as a fast tan I spray it on and it fully develops the next day, it's super dark 12%.

Yesterday I scrub it all of as I have an event on Saturday and need to start fresh tomorrow spray tan and it all comes of when I scrub, that's a big reason why I love it.

I can not use 12% in any brand of tan except MT they all turn me orange. Another reason I love it. And the development time of 2 hours can you get any better?

I have noticed with 8 hours they fade of dark and patchy because they are on the skin for 8 hours they really baked on, where as fast tan is only for 2 hours it's much easier to scrub of and get lighter rather than patchy

Latest posts

Back