Most embarrassing thing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy_Lu

Reaction score
So today I was mortified. My client said something funny and I laughed subsequently spraying spit on her hand. She looked at me and he face said "did you actually just do that..." I apologised and wiped it away whilst wishing the ground would swallow me up.

Please make me feel better geeks - what's the most embarrassing thing you've done?? Xx

I had a walk in half way through eating my lunch one day, She wanted a wash and cut, explained I didn't have time for a full blow dry as only had a short gap, she was happy, seated her at the basin proceeded to shower over her hair and as soon as I ran my hand down her hair ready to shampoo it came off in my hand leaving natural hair just round the sides, embarrassed not knowing what to do with her wig in my hand she said font worry dear just give it a good wash now I'm here, not quite knowing wether she meant the wig or the bit of hair left attached I asked if she just wanted me to swill it the sink, the words just fell out and I couldn't stop them! To say I felt an idiot was an understatement
I apologised as much as I could to be told he actually wanted the appointment for his WIFE!! but wasn't going to turn down the opportunity of having a laugh when I discovered she was a he and in drag for a charity football match !!

During a pedicure I was having trouble cutting my ladies very thick toe nails, whilst attempting to clip the big toe nail it spring off and landed on my lip sticking to my lip gloss! Eww so gross, not only was I mortified a was she I couldn't immediately remove it, had to get my glove off first so not to then touch my lip with a dirty glove. Just thinking about it makes me shudder!

Hayley :)

*sprang

Hayley :)

Latest posts

Back